“The color of springtime is in the flowers; the color of winter is in the imagination.”
“The pollution of the planet is only an outward reflection of an inner psychic pollution: millions of unconscious individuals not taking responsibility for their inner space.”
It’s amazinnnnggggggg what a home cooked vegan meal will do for the soul <3 meadow is a happy flower ;-)
Can you explain more about why you're against spanking? I agree, I'd just like to hear what you have to say.
- it is hurting someone
- your child, specifically, who should not be hurt by you of all people
- it doesnt work in the long term
- it develops trust issues
- it is reliant on fear, and teaches them to be afraid instead of actually learning what they did and how to self-discipline (i.e., “mommy spanked me when i tried crossing the road by myself, so i shouldn’t do it in front of her so i don’t get spanked” instead of “mommy told me i could get hurt if i cross the road by myself, so i won’t do it”)
- it asserts the ideology of stronger = right, and that because someone hurts you they are correct
- it shows that violence solves issues, which causes your child not only to normalize violence, but to partake in it
- it disregards bodily autonomy (as in people not touching you without your consent)
- it hurts their self-esteem, as well as affects their mental health, and their intelligence
- it becomes a gateway to harsher abuse due to desensitization
- it creates detachment of the parent/child bond
- it normalizes degrading and harmful behavior on the parent’s end
- it continues on the cycle of abuse
- it’s just overall shitty don’t hit someone, especially not someone who is smaller than you, defenseless, and VERY easily affected by it ok just don’t
Thank you for that.
“Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think.”
“'i love myself.'
The transitional state from wakefulness to sleep or sleep to wakefulness. The hypnagogic state of consciousness is often characterized by intense and rapid dreaming and hallucination.